Section 1 - How do we collect & what do we do with your information?
Atomic Fashion Marketing Pty Ltd (hereinafter referred to as "The Company" or "AFM") collects Personal information:-
- Directly from you (unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so) when you contact our business number or fill in an enquiry form; and
- Third parties – other companies within our group, or affiliate or partner companies that are connected with us, public records or bodies or private organisations. There may be occasions where we need to source Personal Information about you from a third party. For example, we may collect Personal Information from a credit reporting agency, an information service provider or from a publicly maintained record. We also use third parties to analyse website traffic.
- Passive collection: information which is automatically collected, without your knowledge, whilst navigating through and interacting with the content on our site, as well as information on your device or computer (such as cookies).
The sole purpose of passively collecting your information is to improve your experience when using our website and web services.
Through a tracking code embedded on our website, the information collected includes:
a) Device-specific data
The following information may be collected through your device and browser:
- your device's IP address (collected and stored in an anonymized format);
- device screen size;
- device type (unique device identifiers) and browser information;
- geographic location (country only);
- preferred language used to display the webpage.
b) Log Data
Our tracking software automatically record information which is created upon using our website.. Data includes:
- referring domain;
- pages visited;
- geographic location (country only);
- preferred language used to display the webpage;
- date and time when website pages were accessed;
The Personal Information is collected and held only to the extent reasonably necessary for one or more of the Company’s functions or activities. These functions or activities include, but are not limited to, the sale, promotion and distribution of its services by direct to customer marketing as well as on-line advertising and marketing.
Any person may access or use the Website via the internet without registering with or disclosing any personally identifying Personal Information to the Company.
Where lawful and practicable, individuals have the option of not identifying themselves (remaining anonymous or using a pseudonym) when dealing with the Company.
Individuals contact information may be used by the Company, the distributor of Dickies, for the distribution of marketing materials to do with other AFM managed brands.
Section 2 - Consent
How do you get my consent? When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your
Section 3 - Disclosure
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Section 4 - Privacy
Our store provides us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through our data storage,
Section 5 - Third-Party Services
The Company may transfer (and you are deemed to consent to the Company transferring) your Personal Information outside of Australia in the following circumstances:
- where the Company has taken reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipient does not breach the APPs in relation to your Personal Information;
- where the Company reasonably believes that the person who will receive your Personal Information is subject to effective data protection obligations;
- where the transfer is necessary for the performance or conclusion of any contract between you and the Company or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures;
- where the transfer is for your benefit and it is impractical for the Company to obtain your consent, but if it were practical you would be likely to consent;
- as required or authorised by or under law; and
- where you subsequently consent from time to time.
Section 6 - Data Quality & Security
We will take reasonable steps to keep any personal information we hold about you secure, relevant, accurate, up to date and complete. However, except to the extent liability cannot be excluded due to the operation of statute, we exclude all liability (including in negligence) for matters outside our control.
The Company takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information that the Company holds from interference, misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. The Company takes reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify any Personal Information that is no longer needed for any purpose. However, except to the extent liability cannot be excluded due to the operation of statute, we exclude all liability (including in negligence) for the consequences of any unauthorised access to your personal information. Please notify us immediately if you become aware of any breach of security.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with an AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Section 7 - Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Questions and Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or